Hospitalist - Nocturnist
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Internal Medicine Residency Program in-house
- Nocturnist stipend
STATUS: Full Time - NOCTURNIST
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds, 40-bed ED)
SCHEDULE: 7 on/7 off; 7pm - 7am
- 12-hour shifts
- In-house PAs/NPs designated to Hospitalist/Nocturnist group
- Control of triage phone
- Back-up to Advanced Practice Providers & Residents
- Assist with critical cases
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Sign on bonus, additional Nocturnist stipend
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Hospitalist - Nocturnist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.