Pediatric Faculty Physician
As a Pediatrician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute- Rochester General Pediatrics Associates
- Rochester General Pediatric Associates (RGPA) is the faculty/nurse practitioner/resident teaching practice that provides primary care for a diverse population of more than 12,000 predominantly urban children.
- Join a team of 22 - 25 pediatric house staff (7-8 residents per year of training) who have their weekly Continuity Clinic in RGPA.
- Primary care mental health services made up of dedicated psychologists trained in family systems are available on site in the RGPA.
- One weekend per month inpatient coverage at Rochester General Hospital's 22-bed Pediatric Unit
- Competitive compensation
- Fully paid malpractice insurance + tail coverage
For more information, please forward your CV to Ramsha Naeem, at firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Pediatric Faculty Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.