- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- In-House Family Medicine Residency Program
- Medical Students rotation
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: United Memorial Medical Center (131 beds)
SCHEDULE: (7) 24-hour shifts/month
- Join a team of 4 generalists, and 1 OB/GYN Hospitalist
- Shared call pool
- Team of residents, APPs (NP/PA), Midwives
- ~450-500 births/year
- Emergency Dept. consults
- State-of-the-art Maternity Care & Newborn Nursery
- GYN surgeries - ectopic pregnancies, etc.
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Jessica Yaeger - Physician Recruitment Strategist - email@example.com
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.