Neurology - St. George, UT - Southern Utah Neurosciences Institute
- One BC/BE Neurologist to join our expanding team
- Skills needed in Headache, Movement Disorders, MS, and General Neurology
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for holidays
- Consult to in-house hospitalist service
- Flexible schedule, full and part-time providers will be considered
- Neuroscience Institute team includes Neurosurgery, PM&R (neuro and spine), Neuro-Oncologist, and full support staff
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Neurology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and residency stipend available (up to 24 months)
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com . To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George regional Medical Center is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Neurology - St. George, UT - Southern Utah Neurosciences Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.