Structural/Interventional Cardiology Opportunity - Northern, VA
Leading well-established private cardiology practice in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Structural/Interventional Cardiologist to join their team of 20 board certified Cardiologists in scenic Northern, Virginia.
- You would be joining one other Structural/Interventional Cardiologist to help lead our expanding structural heart program
- This position offers a collaborative team approach with opportunities for participation in research and teaching
- Private practiced leased by Valley Health. Valley health consists of 6 hospitals with Winchester Medical Center being the largest at nearly 500 beds
- 3 Cardiothoracic surgeons preforming state of the art surgical care
- 9 Cath Labs with 2 dedicated to EP and 3 dedicated to Vascular and 1 state of the art Hybrid OR / Cath lab built in 2016
- The group performed 1000 PCI's a year, 160 CABG's, 60 surgical valves, and 120 transcatheter valves including TAVR and mitral clip; there is also a robust Watchman program
- Interventional call would be roughly 1 in 7. Only have to cover one hospital. Weekend call would be roughly 1 in 7 weekends
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools - both public and private
- Approximately 1 hour from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theater's, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
Interested Candidates please contact:
Please reference ID# 164856 when responding.
Apply for Structural/Interventional Cardiology Opportunity - Northern, VA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.