Permanent Family Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
- Openings in Farmington, Torrington, West Hartford and Simsbury.
- Clinical duties are 100% outpatient.
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in a well-established department.
- The Department shares call responsibilities: weekday call 1-2 days/month, 4 weekends/year.
- Participate in many campus wide educational activities.
The University of Connecticut School of Medicine will be adding new faculty members over the next few years as part of an exciting new initiative (Bioscience Connecticut), which also includes a new state of the art patient care hospital tower, a new outpatient pavilion, renovation of research space, and expansion of the medical student class size.
The Farmington Valley is a wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New York City.
UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Selena Dickherber:
Please reference Job Position ID 165112 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.