Hematology/Oncology - Smithtown, NY (Long Island)
Smithtown, NY (Long Island)
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI), named one of the country's "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare Magazine and honored by Newsday as a Top Workplace on Long Island, is a fully integrated health system comprised of six hospitals serving the communities of Long Island that seeks two Hematologist/Oncologists for their new cancer program located in the highly desired area of Smithtown, NY.
- Hospital based with a large referral base of physicians
- Strong surgical support
- Patients are admitted to the Hospitalist Service
- Join and have the full support of CHSLI's Cancer Program's Medical Director and the health system's administration (17 Hematologist/Oncologists throughout the health system)
- CHSLI Cancer Program has a Research affiliation with Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- An excellent base salary, RVU and quality bonus, and full benefits are offered
- An employer paid pension plan in addition to a 403b employee contribution plan are offered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Board Certification and the ability to secure a NY license
- Smithtown and surrounding towns are highly sought-after areas to live by professionals
- Great schools, beautiful homes, an abundance of shopping and restaurants along with its proximity to New York City are some of the appealing factors for those living in the area
There are many Hematology/Oncology opportunities nationwide, but few will offer an opportunity to truly make a difference in the program's growth and direction, provide excellent income, and afford you a truly desirable area to work and live. If you would like to learn more, please contact:
Apply for Hematology/Oncology - Smithtown, NY (Long Island)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.