Dermatology Position - Miami, FL
The Miami Cancer Institute, a leading "clinical academic" cancer center,, is seeking a Dermatologist who has a strong interest in skin cancer to join its highly respected, multidisciplinary skin cancer team. The state-of-the-art, 395,000 square foot Cancer Institute with a growing reputation for clinical expertise, innovation, clinical research and an outstanding work environment and patient experience, serves the Southeastern region of the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January 2017.
- The physician medical staff at the Cancer Institute includes over 100 physicians and surgeons. Due to extraordinary practice growth, the Miami Cancer Institute has a dynamic strategic growth plan in place.
- The Institute has a well-equipped skin cancer clinic, including Vectra Photo-imaging, confocal microscopy and a dedicated Mohs surgeon. You will see new and existing patients.
- 4-day work week with telephone call only.
- The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation Oncology modalities including Proton therapy (pencil beam scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, and Tomotherapy.
- The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering, which emphasizes a sharing of standards of care and clinical trials.
- The compensation package is extremely competitive and includes a high base salary and incentive package affording you an opportunity to earn in the MGMA 90th percentile. In addition, a comprehensive benefits and relocation package is offered.
- The Miami Cancer Institutes' physical location in Miami-Dade County is within 20 to 30 minutes of several ideal communities in which you and your family can live.
- These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools, superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the beaches.
- In addition to Miami's wonderful year-round weather, the city offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire - theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, the beaches, professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much more.
- Miami's airport offers a vast option of domestic and international flights.
To learn more, please contact me:
Sr. Vice President of Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiting
Please reference position ID 165981 when responding.
Apply for Dermatology Position - Miami, FL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.