Permanent Orthopedic (ORS) Physician Job in Windham County, Connecticut (CT)
The Center for Bone and Joint Care, in conjunction with Day Kimball Healthcare, the premier provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut and nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeks a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to join their collegial and established team in Putnam, CT.
- Two-year path to partnership
- Opportunity to walk-in and inherit a new practice from the group's retiring Orthopedic Surgeon
- MAKO robot
- Subspecialty interests in lower extremity, knee, and total joint can be accommodated
- Outstanding initial base salary, RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice and retirement
- Windham County is rated as a 2022 Best Places to Live by Niche
- Downtown attractions include restaurants, the Bradley Playhouse, The Complex Performing & Creative Arts Centre, and an antiques marketplace
- Enjoy access to numerous state parks, state forests, and other reserves, such as the Yale-Myers Forest, Putnam River Trail, and Norcross Wildlife Sanctuary
- Enjoy a lower cost of living in a central location providing easy access to Providence (45 minutes), Hartford (45 minutes), Boston (1 hour), and the coastline
Please reference where you saw the posting and Position ID 165870 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic (ORS) Physician Job in Windham County, Connecticut (CT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.