Permanent Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Job in Putnam, Connecticut (CT)
Day Kimball Healthcare, the premier provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut and nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeks a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to join their collegial and established team in Putnam, Connecticut (CT).
- Your practice will establish quickly
- You will have an opportunity to play a key role in the group's continuous effort of building an ever growing and highly-regarded community OB/GYN service
- Beautiful recently remodeled birthing suites
- In-house neonatal staffed 24/7
- Leadership potential
- Outstanding base salary, RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice and retirement
- Windham County is rated as a 2022 Best Places to Live by Niche
- Downtown attractions include restaurants, the Bradley Playhouse, The Complex Performing & Creative Arts Centre, and an antiques marketplace
- Enjoy access to numerous state parks, state forests, and other reserves, such as the Yale-Myers Forest, Putnam River Trail, and Norcross Wildlife Sanctuary
- Enjoy a lower cost of living in a central location providing easy access to Providence (45 minutes), Hartford (45 minutes), Boston (1 hour), and the coastline
Please reference where you saw the posting and Position ID 165904 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Job in Putnam, Connecticut (CT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.