Permanent Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician Job in Duluth, Minnesota
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth is the go-to team for orthopaedic and sports medicine health care since 1969. We are recruiting an Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon due to growth and community need. You will join 8 full-time Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2 Foot & Ankle Surgeons, a Neurosurgeon, 6 Physician Assistants, and a full medical staff of occupational therapists, physical therapists and athletic trainers.
At Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth, your career will benefit from
- Our 50-year reputation in the community.
- The new orthopaedic spine surgeon could start out doing 100% spine and will join our neurosurgeon, Dr. Matthew Davies, in developing a spine program within our practice.
- Onsite Xray and a Toshiba Vantage Elan 1.5T MRI system.
- The support of our business office and a dedicated OR coordinator assigned to each surgeon.
- Our independent practice model which allows our providers to create a practice that suits their interests with no administrative regulations or restrictions. We foster an entrepreneurial mindset amongst our shareholders.
- Shareholder eligibility after one year as well as ownership opportunities in ASC partnership. Our shareholders earn in the 90th % MGMA.
- The safe, family-oriented lifestyle of the Duluth, Minnesota metro area.
- Duluth was rated by Money Magazine as one of the "Top Four Midwestern Small Cities" (based on livability) and by Outdoor Magazine as a "Top City"!
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Superior, Duluth is the region's medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking and retail center, serving northeast Minnesota, northwest Wisconsin, upper Michigan and southern Ontario, Canada.
- The physician population is more than 400. One in every seven residents is employed in health care and Duluth is rated first in the U.S. for quality health care among communities of similar size.
- We are a tourist destination for the Midwest! Recreational opportunities abound including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking, boating, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and skating.
- 22 public schools, three charter schools, one private school and four parochial schools support our local families.
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician Job in Duluth, Minnesota
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.