Permanent Family Medicine (FM) Physician Job in San Andreas, California (CA)
- Join six physicians and two nurse practitioners in a newly built and state-of-the art Rural Health Clinic as an independent contractor. Our clinic is a physician led organization that respects the provider's quality of life.
- Opportunity for a 4 or 5-day work week
- Provide primary and preventative care to an underserved community. Opportunities to focus on rheumatology, infectious diseases, and/or quality improvement.
- Support staff includes a dedicated MA, shared nurse, and office staff.
- Population of 40,171
- Close proximity to Sacramento (65 miles), San Francisco (125 miles), San Jose (117 miles), and Bear Valley Ski Resort (61 miles).
- Excellent school systems - approximately 85% of high school graduates pursue higher education.
- Abundant opportunities to hike - Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail, China Gulch Trail at Lake Comanche and The River of Skulls Nature Trail at New Hogan Reservoir.
- Destination for recreation in Northern California, including cross county and downhill skiing, fishing, boating, hiking, canoeing, bicycling, and much more.
314-236-4593 (text capability)
Please reference position ID 166244 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine (FM) Physician Job in San Andreas, California (CA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.