Pediatric Critical Care Intensivist - Top Rated Children's Hospital
Riley Hospital for Children is located in Indianapolis, Indiana where it boasts a state-of-the-art 42-bed pediatric intensive care unit at the downtown campus, an 18-bed cardiovascular critical care unit, and a 6-bed pediatric intensive care unit at IU Health North Hospital. The North campus is located about 15 miles from the downtown campus and the two are fully integrated meaning all children have access to the full breadth and depth of expertise that established Riley at IU Health as a national leader in pediatric healthcare. The PICU has approximately 2500 admissions per year at the downtown campus and admits 500 patients annually at the North campus.
• Completion of pediatric residency
• Completion of pediatric critical care fellowship
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatric Critical Care
• Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure
Carmel, Indiana is a suburb of the beautiful city of Indianapolis, located just 20 miles from the downtown amenities. Both awarded and recognized as one of the nation's wealthiest and fastest growing regions, it has often been mentioned as one of the top places to live in the Midwest for a multitude of reasons. Money has named Carmel as the second best place to live in the United States in 2021. Residents enjoy big-city amenities in this community in addition to the dynamic culture Indianapolis has to offer.
- Named one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Live by Livability, amongst the top 20 Best Small Cities in America 2021 by Wallethub, and the fourth-best suburb to live in America in 2020 by Niche
- Rated as the #1 Best Place to Live in Indiana & #1 Place to Raise a Family in Indiana by Niche in 2020
- SafeWise's 2019 Safest City in the state of Indiana
- High quality of life paired with safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and award-winning dining
- Named as Yahoo's 2019 Best Place to Raise a Family in the Midwest
- The Palladium, and world-class internationally-renowned concert hall, anchors the Center for Performing Arts campus
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" ten consecutive years
- One million square foot downtown area boasts stunning architecture, water features, a farmer's market, unique retail and fine dining options
- The Carmel Arts and Design District is one the Midwest's premier arts destinations
- Gorgeous parks and greenways provide ample outdoor recreation, including the Monon Trail
- Relax at the newly developed Midtown Plaza off the Monon Trail, with green spaces, live music, events and big screen entertainment
- Carmel's Christkindlmarkt is USA Today's 2021 Best Holiday Market in North America
- Quick drive to the bustling entertainment of downtown Indianapolis, IN
Riley Children's Health is Indiana's only full service statewide pediatric health system. Riley Children's Health offers complete, comprehensive pediatric care ranging from routine primary care checkups to the most complex acute care needs from highly skilled pediatric specialists. The system connects patients with 200 primary care and 400 specialty physicians in 19 communities across the state of Indiana. Riley Physicians treat patients in their home communities, bringing top-notch care close to home. This statewide network is an extension of Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health, one of the nation's leading children's hospitals.
Riley Children's Health at IU Health's unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine means that we always have the most up-to-date research and innovative therapies close at hand.
At Riley Children's Health at IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for Pediatric Critical Care Intensivist - Top Rated Children's Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.