Hospice & Palliative Medicine - Signing Bonus - South of Cleveland, OH
- Call is scheduled well in advance - currently 1:4
- Fantastic support team including 4 advanced practice nurses and residency trained palliative care PharmD
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine/Family Practice residents and medical students from NEOMED
- The program includes home hospice, home palliative care, and inpatient palliative care consult services
- Join two other board certified physicians due to its growth in services
- 23,000-square-foot facility that features a 12-bed inpatient hospice to provide end-of-life care in a comfortable, peaceful environment
- In addition to inpatient hospice care, expanded Aultman Grief Services include a resource library, individual counseling rooms, support group meeting rooms and children?s programming with an outdoor activity area
- Serves as a regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University
Position Compensation & Benefits
- Potential up to MGMA 75th Percentile based on experience (guaranteed base + bonuses)
- Signing bonus
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation Expense, CME Allowance
- Generous PTO
- Malpractice with tail provided
Canton, OH is the county seat of Stark County which is home to a population of 374,000. Canton is also home to art museums, galleries, and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts, festivals and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Located 30 minutes south of Akron, 1 hour south of Cleveland, and 2 hours north of Columbus!
For additional details, contact:
800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Job ID#: SF-2111-90530
Apply for Hospice & Palliative Medicine - Signing Bonus - South of Cleveland, OH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.