OB-GYN Opportunity in the heart of New England - Worcester, MA
Come to Worcester, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, and join an established, multispecialty group at St. Vincent Hospital. Tenet Healthcare and St. Vincent Hospital is actively seeking two additional OB-GYN physicians for full-time, employed opportunity in a busy, growing OB-GYN practice.
Saint Vincent Hospital is a full-service hospital with a 114-year tradition of providing quality care to residents of Worcester and Central Massachusetts. From newborns to seniors, Saint Vincent has a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including access to Da Vinci Robot, 24/7 Nurse Mid-Wife Program at the hospital and a level II B nursery.
- Full-time, employed opportunity
- Two well-appointed practice locations, one in Worcester and one in Charlton
- Block time for surgeries
- Optional academic component with OB-GYN residents who rotate through the practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Massachusetts licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
- Favorable work history and references
- Must be willing to do both Obstetrics and Gynecology
Please note: Unfortunately, our facility is unable to sponsor J-1 visa waivers currently and does not qualify as a cap exempt H1-b employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV, and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
Physician Sourcing Specialist
Tenet Health Corporation
Apply for OB-GYN Opportunity in the heart of New England - Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.