Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in the Midwest
Marshfield Clinic Health System in Wisconsin is seeking BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physicians to join our established cancer care teams. Oncology service line is fully integrated between all locations with regularly scheduled tumor boards and other collaborations. Extensive research opportunities available. Wisconsin offers outstanding communities to work, live, raise a family, and play!
- Call will be 1:4
- Vibrant family-friendly community
- Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA) 10 minutes away
- Call is 1:5
- Marshfield Clinic flagship location
- Safe community with exceptional schools
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research, and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 12,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise:
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe, and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence, and Affordability.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Two-year guaranteed salary, then production-based
- 4 Weeks of vacation to start
- 2 Weeks CME $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully funded relocation
Jennifer Waters-Plemon, CPRP, Physician and APC Recruiter
Office: 715-221-5773 Call/Text: 715-316-1448