Hematology-Oncology Physician Opportunity in Worcester, MA
Tenet Healthcare along with Saint Vincent Medical Group are actively seeking a BE/BC Hematologist-Oncologist to join our established team in Worcester, MA. Our distinguished network of providers are committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service during every encounter. Our modern facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostics and treatment technologies.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
- Outpatient and inpatient rounding/call required
- Monday-Friday, regular business hours for clinic, plus call nights and weekends
- Office is located at our Saint Vincent Medical Group practice in Worcester, MA within Saint Vincent Hospital’s Cancer and Wellness Center
- Radiation Oncology, Breast Surgery, Infusion Center, and Lab are all available within the building for maximum efficiency and patient centered care
About Saint Vincent Medical Group:
One of our missions at Saint Vincent Medical Group is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That is why we provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Some benefits we provide includes:
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- In-house billing, coding, collections, marketing support, and other crucial services to help develop and maintain your practice
Our large established network of physicians offers a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents throughout Worcester, MA and the surrounding communities.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with specialty training and certification in Hematology and Oncology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Tenet Health Corporation
Apply for Hematology-Oncology Physician Opportunity in Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.