ACADEMIC TRANSPLANT PULMONOLOGIST: Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P)
Join Us at a Top Teaching Hospital in the Recreation Corridor of the Southwest in Phoenix, Arizona!
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Banner University Medical Center Phoenix seeking full-time transplant pulmonologists to expand our transplant pulmonologist team. Focusing on providing exceptional care to patients with critical lung illnesses and developing leading-edge treatment.
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Experience/Training in Transplant Pulmonary with 3 years plus experience
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
- Manage waitlist individuals
- Round on the inpatient transplant service
- Mentor our pulmonary fellows as they rotate through the transplant service
- Supervise midlevel practitioners and coordinators in the care of transplant patients
- Perform bronchoscopy: both surveillance biopsies and airway exams on transplant patients
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Strong clinical team building and interpersonal relationship skills
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733-bed, Level 1 Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
As a physician-led system focused on the well-being of our patients and our providers, Banner Health offers excellent compensation including attractive salary, relocation assistance, fully paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance, and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Submit your CV to our candidate portal and track your progress at: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com/s/job-board?id=a3l3u000000BpfP&src=NEJM# For questions, please call Ande Guzik, Sourcing Strategist, at (970) 810-2183. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.