Remote Nuclear Medicine Radiologist
The Department of Radiology is seeking a qualified physician to join the full-time faculty of the Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. At the present time the Division employs six full-time physicians, one physicist, and one radiochemist. The successful candidate, who will preferably be certified in both Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology and have experience in PET/CT, will join a team of physicians providing subspecialized nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapeutic services and be actively involved in teaching residents at our ACGME approved diagnostic radiology residency program.
Highlights of this position include:
- Work remotely at home; in-state or out-of-state.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- Collegial environment and emphasis on teamwork in a large group setting with fellowship trained colleagues in multiple subspecialties
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc’s #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiology’s Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care: https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Christopher Palestro: Palestro@northwell.edu
Apply for Remote Nuclear Medicine Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.