Nephrologist - Charleston, West Virginia
This is an opportunity for a full-time or part-time nephrologist to join a private nephrology group practice in gracious and beautiful Charleston, West Virginia. The group currently consists of two nephrologists and four mid-levels. The group covers tertiary care hospitals with all aspects of nephrology. The office uses Epic electronic medical records. The practice holds medical directorships at three FMC outpatient and one inpatient dialysis units. Local renal transplant program is managed by Cleveland clinic and does about 100 transplants per year. Calls are divided equally among practice nephrologists .
- Base salary of $300K for three years with an additional productivity incentive.
- Option to work part time 2-3 weeks per month is available.
- Option to do nephrology hospital coverage only is available.
- Dialysis medical directorship fee in addition to base salary starting in the second contract year.
- Paid time off is four weeks.
- Partnership after 2-3 years for qualified candidates.
- Paid malpractice insurance, CME, and other work related expenses.
- The practice qualifies to sponsor J-1 Visa.
Charleston is the capital city of West Virginia and has a metropolitan area of roughly 250K residents. There are medical and dental schools, universities, and good public and private education options for a young professional family.
For inquiries, e-mail: email@example.com
Apply for Nephrologist - Charleston, West Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.