Benign Hematology Physician - Novant Health Cancer Institute
Novant Health Cancer Institute is seeking a board eligible/board certified hematology physician to join a busy, non-malignant hematology practice in Charlotte, NC. We are an Integrated Network Cancer Program, affiliated with the malignant hematology program. Our team is growing and recruiting an additional physician as we see a large population of patients with non-malignant blood disorders. There is also a significant referral base from primary care physicians and other specialists within the Novant Health network.
The ideal candidate will have interests or experience in the care and management of patients with hemophilia, sickle cell disease, and other bleeding disorders. New graduates or experienced candidates will be considered. This is a clinical position with opportunities for clinical research if desired.
Our practice is staffed by one physician provider and 3 advanced practice providers (APPs). There is excellent support from the pathology department, blood bank, radiology, intensive care, and other specialist services. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help expand our benign hematology program.
Novant Health has seen tremendous growth over the past 5 years especially in the Cancer Institute and our footprint has spread across the state guaranteeing continued growth. There is a brand new multi-million dollar Cancer Institute building located in uptown Charlotte. We value clinical research and significant investment has been made to expand services including benign and malignant hematology, stem cell transplant, cellular therapy, and integrative medicine for patient-centered care. Our hematology program includes Adult Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) designation.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com
Apply for Benign Hematology Physician - Novant Health Cancer Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.