Full-Time Faculty Position, Division of Emergency Radiology, NY
The Department of Radiology at the Hofstra/Northwell School of Medicine is recruiting 3 additional fellowship trained radiologist to join the current 21-member Division of Emergency Radiology covering overnight radiology for the health system’s tertiary hospitals and expanding community hospital network. This is a full-time faculty position at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level.
- 7 Nights on/14 days off.
- Manageable shifts ranging from 9 to 10 hours.
- Work remotely at home; in-state, or out-of-state.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Primary responsibilities include covering CT, US, and MR from the emergency department and critical inpatients, as well as, supervision of residents at tertiary sites.
- Collegial environment and emphasis on team work in a large group setting with fellowship trained colleagues in multiple subspecialities.
- Ample internal moonlighting.
- Opportunities for growth in academia, research, and leadership.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, 830 outpatient facilities, and more than 16,600 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 76,000 employees – 18,900 nurses and 4,800 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
For additional information and to apply, please contact Dr. Lovleen Cavanagh: email@example.com
Apply for Full-Time Faculty Position, Division of Emergency Radiology, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.