Northwell Health is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our growing team on Long Island, NY. The successful candidate will join a division with more than 20 interventional radiologists and can practice full time interventional radiology. We perform a broad range of IR procedures including angiography, arterial and venous interventions, uterine fibroid embolization, thermal ablation, radioembolization, chemoembolization, TIPS, venous access, GU interventions, GI interventions, cholangioscopy, biliary procedures, and vertebroplasty on state-of-the-art equipment.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Based at state-of-the-art hospitals with cutting-edge technology and equipment
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership within the division
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an IR/DR residency or an IR Fellowship at an ACGME-accredited institution
- Currently board-eligible or board certified in IR/DR
- Possess or ability to obtain an unrestricted NYS Medical License
Long Island, New York, a suburb of New York City, is known for our diverse communities, educational opportunities, and activities. The North Shore with its historic mansions and harbor side villages, the South Shore with its renowned public beaches and sports venues, the North Fork wine and farm country, and the South Fork with its international resort areas. Wherever you roam, you’ll encounter breathtaking stretches of the Atlantic Ocean or Long Island Sound, parks, preserves, and historic mansions. The Hamptons and Montauk, The Gold Coast, Jones Beach, Long Beach, and Fire Island; dozens of museums, historic sites (including lighthouses), and over four dozen wineries all lie within a short distance of New York City.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc’s #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiology’s Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care: https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact Dr. Craig Greben: CGreben@northwell.edu.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.