Adult Primary Care -Ogden, UT - McKay-Dee Hospital
- Intermountain Healthcare has an outpatient only opportunity for a BC/BE internist to join a group of 5.
- Group utilizes the hospitalist service. Option to admit and care for inpatients if and when desired
- Call will be one in six.
- The clinic is located within McKay-Dee Hospital, a tertiary 325-bed facility.
- Employment position with the physician-led Intermountain Medical Group.
- Visa sponsorship is not available.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and residency stipend
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Ogden is a city of Weber County, 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, that is the perfect place to work and live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day's drive of five national parks. Ogden boasts of its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill). There is no lack of summer activities either with several water recreational locations close by, Pineview Reservoir, Willard Bay, Ogden River Parkway, and only 10 miles from the Great Salt Lake. Within minutes of leaving McKay Dee Hospital you can find yourself mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures. Ogden is home to Weber State University.
Apply for Adult Primary Care -Ogden, UT - McKay-Dee Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.