Adult Primary Care - Logan, Ut - Budge Clinic
- One BC/BE Internist is needed for outpatient coverage at Budge Clinic, connected to Logan Regional Hospital.
- Call is shared with 9 partners
- Inpatient (optional) - PRN coverage if/when shifts are available. Most shifts are covered by hospitalist group.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, residency stipend available
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Logan is a beautiful university community of over 110,000. Nestled at the foot of the nearly 10,000-foot high Bear River Range, Logan's setting is beautiful in any season. Residents consider Logan Canyon a 40-mile community park leading to 18-mile long Bear Lake, called the Rocky Mountain Caribbean for its azure blue waters. Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. Outstanding fishing, biking, hiking, skiing, and golfing: all are minutes away from your front door. Even with the natural beauty, Logan has an excellent park system, boasting one of Utah's two zoos and a challenging municipal golf course. For year round beauty and things to do, Cache Valley is hard to beat. It is one of the top ten safest communities in which to live. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems and reasonable living costs generally 10% less than other areas of the country. Logan is only 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers an even wider assortment of cultural, recreational and sporting events. Logan Regional Hospital is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. It has been named as one of the nation's 100 top hospitals by Modern Healthcare magazine. Excellent primary care is available as well as a wide variety of specialty care.
Apply for Adult Primary Care - Logan, Ut - Budge Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.