Full-time Nocturnist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina – Hilton Head
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for an additional Nocturnist to join our established inpatient group in Hilton Head/Hardeeville, South Carolina.
This is a full-time, employed position with our local medical group, Hilton Head Regional Hospitalists. The team currently includes several FT physicians and NPPs as well as local part-time and PRN providers.
The Hilton Head Regional Hospitalist group are proud to be a part of our established Hospital Medicine Department, which has experienced continuous growth. The group covers our two Tenet hospitals in Hilton Head and Hardeeville, South Carolina.
The ideal candidate is an individual with at least 2 years of post-training experience and a passion for achieving high-quality, patient-focused care. Candidates must be comfortable practicing as a solo physician during their shift.
- Full-time position (approximately 182 shifts per year) – Available Immediately!
- Block scheduling: 7 on/7 off; 7:00PM-7:00AM
- Respond to codes; no procedures required
- ER admissions are rotated – average 8 admissions a night
- Full complement of specialists available for consults
- Swing shift hospital support from 8:00AM-8:00PM
- Competitive salary, generous benefits package, professional liability insurance
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with either the American Aboard of Internal Medicine or American Board of Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
- Previous experience highly preferred – candidates must be comfortable working as the solo Nocturnist during their shift
Please note: Unfortunately, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J-1 waiver and does not qualify as a cap exempt H1-b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Phone/Text: 469-418-4590 (Central Time)
Apply for Full-time Nocturnist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina – Hilton Head
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.