CLINICAL FACULTY: GASTROENTEROLOGIST at Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P)
Join Us at Phoenix, Arizona!
We have an outstanding opportunity for a General Gastroenterology position with special interest in motility, nutrition, or women’s health to join a thriving academic GI division in an academic health science center that focuses on supporting research in clinical and scholarship endeavors with faculty appointments and rank at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. This is the Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMC-P), which is a nationally recognized academic medical center. This world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities, and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the surrounding communities in Arizona and the greater Southwest.
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Brand new, state-of-the-art endoscopy center with the latest endoscopy technology
- BC/BE Gastroenterology
- New to service or experienced candidates will be considered
- Rank will be commensurate to level of service
Scope of practice:
- Teaching and mentorship of Medical Students, Internal Medicine Residents, and GI Fellows
- Preparing/presenting at Departmental/Divisional meetings
- Involvement with GI clinical research
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign-on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.