Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
St. Vincent's Medical Center
St. Vincent's Medical Center (SVMC) seeks a dynamic Thoracic Surgeon. SVMC is a 473-bed hospital located in Bridgeport, CT affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, a $4 billion health system and the second largest employer in CT.
About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Reporting to the Chief of Surgery, The Thoracic Surgeon will:
- Be a part of a comprehensive, coordinated program for thoracic care and ensure optimal access, operations, patient experience and quality
- Champion the delivery of advanced treatment options for patients, such as minimally-invasive procedures to include video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) and robotics assisted technology
- Adopt evidence based practices and guide research to drive innovation and improved outcomes in thoracic care
- Work closely and partner with engaged subspecialists
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
The successful candidate will:
- Be an innovative, collaborative BC/BE surgeon with demonstrated clinical skills
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut
Located just one hour from New York City in the desirable Fairfield County, we are located in one of New England's most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and an impressive lifestyle. Choose to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information:
Applicants should remit a letter of interest and CV to Clayon Tebbetts, Physician Recruitment via email at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org or call/text (860) 249-6927.
For more information about Hartford HealthCare and our region, please visit www.hhccareers.org or
Click to learn more about: Working at Hartford HealthCare
Apply for Thoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.