Critical Care - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Hospital
- One BC/BE full-time Critical Care physician is sought to join 6 intensivists to work in the state-of-the-art facility at McKay-Dee Hospital, a 324-bed level II Certified Stroke Center
- Ideal candidate will be trained in Critical Care with Pulmonary, Internal Medicine, or Anesthesiology background
- The intensivist group provides 24-hour in-house coverage of the ICU
- 16-bed adult mixed medical/surgical ICU with a hospitalist managed stepdown unit
- Requesting a build out for more ICU licensed beds to accommodate the community needs - capital process to be completed in the next 2 to 3 years
- We care for general surgery, trauma (Level II ASC Trauma Hospital Accreditation), cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, and medical patients
- We have consultants available for every medical and surgical specialty, including infectious disease
- Referral base includes northern Utah, southwestern Wyoming, and southern Idaho
- Several of our nursing caregivers are CCRN certified
- We are a participating center in the ARDSnet studies
- McKay-Dee has a new education center, with simulation lab
- We have teaching opportunities throughout the year with family medicine residents, medical students, and NP students
- Opportunity to participate in the Intermountain Tele-critical care service if desired
- We are the Northern Utah base for Life Flight
- McKay-Dee is a Certified Stroke Center
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Critical Care with Pulmonary, Internal Medicine or Anesthesiology background
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Ogden is a city of Weber County, 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, that is the perfect place to work and live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day's drive of five national parks. Ogden boasts of its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill). There is no lack of summer activities either with several water recreational locations close by, Pineview Reservoir, Willard Bay, Ogden River Parkway, and only 10 miles from the Great Salt Lake. Within minutes of leaving McKay Dee Hospital you can find yourself mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures. Ogden is home to Weber State University.
Apply for Critical Care - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.