Geriatrician | Geriatrics - Reliant Medical Group
As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Geriatrician to join a well-established, long-standing practice. Options for a part time position are available based on organization needs. Qualified candidates will have experience working in skilled nursing facilities, VNA, hospice and/or palliative care. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
The Geriatric program at Reliant was specifically designed to treat patients in nursing homes, assisted-living residences, rehabilitation facilities, as well as in community settings. Physicians also have the option to serve as medical directors at several local long-term care facilities. As part of the team, providers have flexible schedules with significant autonomy, which allows for an excellent work life balance.
- Manageable panel sizes
- Flexible, autonomous schedule
- Advanced Practitioner partnership
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
Name: Karen Lebrun
Title: Provider Recruiter
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
Apply for Geriatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.