Adult Primary Care - St. George, UT - Sunset Clinic
- One BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is sought to join the Sunset Clinic in St. George
- Works in collaboration with River Road IM group at St. George Regional Hospital
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for holidays
- Clinic has Mental Health Integration
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package that include 401K match
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com . To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Medical Center is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Adult Primary Care - St. George, UT - Sunset Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.