Endocrinologist - Tufts Medical Center Community Care - Medford, MA
Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates), or TMCCC, has more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services to Boston’s northern suburban communities. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients – at the intersection of quality, cost, and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That’s why we offer a comprehensive on-boarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
TMCCC is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital for highly specialized care.
Our endocrinology team is seeking a full-time or part-time BE/BC Endocrinologist for its outpatient clinical practice in Medford. This community practice has an existing patient base and is a true mix of diabetes and endocrinology patients. The endocrinology groups includes 4 MDs and 2 NPs, and is supported by skilled CDE RNs, RDs, and outstanding physician leadership.
Working here has its benefits.
- Led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Deliver comprehensive and personalized on-boarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
- Creative scheduling - office hours 7:30am-3:00pm
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Call schedule shared between both hospital campuses
- Clinical support from skilled Certified Diabetes Educators and Registered Dietitians
- Physician mentoring program
- Fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Located just 6 miles north of Boston and an easy drive to the ocean, boating, hiking, skiing, museums, and more!