You are the future of patient-focused medicine. With our new models of care, procedures, treatments and technologies, we empower advancement within you. At St. Lawrence Health, an affiliate of Rochester Regional Health, our culture of ongoing improvement will enable you to deliver superior patient care and outcomes throughout northern New York.
Join us to shape the future of medicine by doing incredible work that makes a difference.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Potsdam, NY
- Join stable department of 4 gastroenterologist and three advanced practice providers
- Fully equipped endoscopy center with a team of dedicated staff and collaborative working relationships with radiologist, oncologists and surgeons
- Schedule is divided between outpatient consults (25%), inpatient consults (5%) and procedures (70%)
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 403(b) and 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.