Seeking top-talent Dermatologist for award-winning healthcare system in Cincinnati, Ohio
An exceptional opportunity for a full-time general medical BE/BC Dermatologist is available at TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio. We are welcoming candidates interested in joining a group of dermatologic professionals comprised of an amazing Mohs team and three board-certified Dermatopathologists who work from a state-of-the-art lab. Many of our Dermatologists are known nationally and internationally for their expertise in a variety of skin disorders.
We are welcoming physicians at our suburban medical centers in Greater Cincinnati upscale communities including Anderson, Mason, West Chester, Western Hills, and Kenwood, Ohio. FY22 Dermatology fellows are encouraged to apply.
Our team has expertise in a variety of skin conditions and knowledge that benefits patient care with the most advanced techniques available. This position offers:
- Opportunity to perform a variety of his/her own in-office surgeries
- Ability to thrive in a busy practice with easy access to specialty and referral care throughout the TriHealth system and often just down the hall; including but not limited to General and Oncology Surgeons, ENTs, Rheumatologists, and Medical Oncologists
- Large, steady referral stream from the TriHealth physician community, the largest Primary Care network in the city, along with local and regional partners
- In addition to seeing patients. the opportunity to conduct research
TriHealth offers flexible scheduling that allows excellent work/life balance while working close to home. You’ll experience a collegial work environment, supportive administration, and experienced clinical staff. Our physicians enjoy:
Robust compensation including SIGN-ON BONUS and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, and wellness programs together with retirement offerings to meet you and your family's needs
TriHealth is a large, patient-focused, physician-led system of care anchored by two acute care hospitals and linked to more than 130 additional sites of care. We are an innovative, integrated organization that employs over 700 physicians. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade, TriHealth also has been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You’ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place to call home.
Attractive relocation packages are available.