Electrophysiologist Cardiology Opportunity Northern Virginia
Leading, well-established, private cardiology practice in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Electrophysiologist to join their team of 20 board certified Cardiologists in scenic Northern, Virginia.
- You would be joining an established, large, and growing EP service
- Private practice leased by Valley Health. Valley Health consists of 6 hospitals with Winchester Medical Center being the largest at nearly 500 beds
- You will be required to perform a high volume of complex ablations, have experience with LAA device closure, and subcutaneous ICD and leadless pacemaker implants
- Over 4000 active device therapy patients (Staffed by Physician Assistants and device technicians)
- 3 Cardiothoracic surgeons preforming state-of-the-art surgical care
- 9 Cath Labs with 2 dedicated to EP and 3 dedicated to Vascular and 1 state-of-the-art Hybrid OR / Cath lab built in 2016
- The group performed 1000 PCIs a year, 160 CABGs, 60 surgical valves, and 120 transcatheter valves including TAVR and mitral clip; there is also a robust Watchman program
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools - both public and private
- Approximately 1 hour from Washington, D.C., 60 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
Interested Candidates please contact:
Sr. Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Apply for Electrophysiologist Cardiology Opportunity Northern Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.