VASCULAR SURGEON: Year-Round Rocky Mountain Adventure along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an employed BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to step into a busy, well-established, and growing practice with Banner Medical Group (BMG) based out of North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO.
Practice Details include:
- BC/BE in Vascular Surgery; Fellowship trained preferred
- Comprehensive Vascular skill set including vein work and IVUS
- Strong open and endovascular experience preferred
- A collegial and collaborative group including Interventional Cardiology and Interventional Radiology
- Potential for outreach
- Call 1:3
- Salary: $450,000 with opportunity for a productivity bonus and additional call pay
Greeley, located along the Northern Colorado Front Range, was recently named one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
- 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting/fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Excellent private and public-school options
NCMC is a 378-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region; Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level II Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams, and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
WE OFFER YOU a competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options. Submit your CV, for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com. For questions, contact Dawn Curry, Sourcing Strategist, at: (970) 810-6096. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.