GASTROENTEROLOGIST: Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopist
Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P)
Outstanding opportunity for an Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopist to join a thriving academic GI division in an academic health science center that focuses on supporting research in clinical and scholarship endeavors with faculty appointments and rank at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix.
Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMC-P), formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. This world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities, and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the surrounding communities in Arizona and the greater Southwest.
- Advanced practice provider support in both inpatient and clinic
- Brand new, state-of-the-art endoscopy center with the latest advanced endoscopy technology
- Experienced and new grads that have special interest in niches of bariatric endoscopy, third space endoscopy, and therapeutic pancreatology are encouraged to apply
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Teaching and mentorship of Medical Students, Internal Medicine Residents, and GI Fellows
- Preparing/presenting at Departmental/Divisional meetings
- Involvement with GI clinical research
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine and research; teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign-on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com. For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.