PRN Digital Health Pediatrician, Winston-Salem, NC
The Digital Health and Engagement team at Novant Health is looking for compassionate, caring, board certified/board eligible PRN pediatric physicians to join our rapidly growing team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
This role provides primary care to a wide variety of patients, both in person and through virtual health consults. The in-person consults may be conducted in a physician practice, clinic or ambulatory facility, or other non-traditional setting and virtual health consults will be performed in a virtual care setting (e.g. home office) using video, mobile, and telephonic technologies. This role collaborates with other physicians, mid-level providers, staff, and other health care professionals to provide the best care across the health care continuum. Additionally, this role serves as an integral member of the health care team who works to ensure safety, best practice, and high quality standards of care are maintained across the continuum.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Experience: 3 Years of experience working in a physician practice setting. 1 Year working in a telehealth/virtual care setting
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current MD license in appropriate state, board Certification, and current DEA license required
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing
- Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing the approved medical practices process in the delivery of all patient care
- Providing clinical assessments and utilizing approved medical protocols per policy and recommending an appropriate level of clinical care based on clinical judgment and protocols
- Reviewing and updating patient records and checking records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Providing education experiences to patient families, staff, other health professionals, and the community
- Analyzing test results and determining appropriate care needed, including referrals, follow-up visits, and further treatment options
- Remaining knowledgeable on current federal, state, and local laws, accreditation standards or regulatory agency requirements that apply to the assigned area of responsibility, and ensures compliance with all such laws, regulations and standards
Tinika Goodwin, Physician Recruiter, Novant Health: email@example.com
Apply for PRN Digital Health Pediatrician, Winston-Salem, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.