Built, Highly-Profitable Practice South of Milwaukee-Excellent Case Volume
- Ready-made practice with existing referral patterns & tenured support (ramp-up within 6-9 months with additional volumes to be captured)
- In-clinic Radiology room, Hana table and OSI equipped
- Perform 30-35 cases per month in no time
- Can accommodate extended hours, early and/or late to provide additional patient access
- 2-blocked OR days & ability to run two rooms
- Speed and Continuity - Dedicated Orthopedic surgery team in OR
- Office is located directly across from hospital
- 650k base salary + production
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits include CME, flexible scheduling options, retirement programs and more
Mid-sized community of 64,000 people (metro population of 160,000) with a great vibe located in southern Wisconsin that offers 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland, 20-acres of botanical gardens, and historic districts. Enjoy a live theatre shows, unique shopping, dining at over 100 restaurants, and a year-round calendar of events & activities. Easy drive to Madison (40 miles), Milwaukee (75 miles), Chicago (109 miles), and Green Bay (157 miles).
For more information, contact:
Direct: (404) 942-2146
Job ID#: KI-2103-88109
Apply for Built, Highly-Profitable Practice South of Milwaukee-Excellent Case Volume
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.