Cardiovascular Institute of the South (CIS) seeking BC/BE Interventional, General, and EP
Join a Physician owned cardiovascular practice. CIS comprehensive heart and vascular program focuses on advanced coronary and peripheral interventions, venous disease, structural heart, and electrophysiology. Our programs offer private ownership of office-based cath lab and ambulatory surgery center. Our 24/7 Virtual Care Center takes telemedicine to a new level and provides nocturnal NP call, remote patient monitoring, rhythm management, and chronic care management.
- 38 Years of experience, 65 physicians
- Great income potential with exceptional benefits
- Partnership opportunities.
- Excellent hospital relationships
- Balanced workloads with clinical support
- Participate in tele-cardiology, device and pharmaceutical research trials.
- Experienced management team
- Family first culture
- Cardiology-specific electronic health record.
- Peripheral Interventional Fellowships with Dr. Craig Walker