Diagnostic Radiologist - Northwell Health
The Department of Radiology at Northwell Health is seeking a full-time or part-time diagnostic radiologist to join our X-ray/Fluoroscopy Division. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Radiology and completed an accredited residency in diagnostic radiology. Duties would include reading X-ray and doing/supervising fluoroscopy studies.
Highlights of this position
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ideal suburban locations in Long Island NY, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts.
- A variety of flexible practice settings with tertiary and community-based hospital positions available
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) that promote diversity and inclusion within our health system
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Supportive environment for new graduates, and leadership opportunities for those who are more experienced
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities at the tertiary hospitals
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
Why Choose Us?
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Diversity and inclusion permeates our educational and clinical initiatives. We are committed to ensuring every one of our physicians receives training on how to deliver high quality, culturally competent care. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of our diverse patients.
For additional information and to apply, please contact Dr. Victor Scarmato: VScarmat@northwell.edu.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Diversity and Health Equity:
Northwell Health is committed to training, supporting and nurturing physicians from all backgrounds. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. Diversity and inclusion permeates our educational and clinical initiatives. We have set a goal to make sure every one of our physicians receives training on how to deliver high quality, culturally competent care. Our recent educational areas of focus have been on social determinants of health, community engagement and developing a medical-legal partnership for our physicians-in-training. One of our many strengths is our diverse patient population and our expectation is that our diverse patient populations receive equitable care, irrespective of who they are. As a result, we continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of our diverse patients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Physicians are employed through Northwell Health Physician Partners, one of the largest medical groups in the country.
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist - Northwell Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.