Attending Physician / Associate Medical Director
We are looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Physician to join an employed solo practice.
We are looking for a Primary Care Physician who dares to unbreak the system, restore purpose and meaning, and guide care and health back into healthcare.
If you are passionate about your work; want to restore your bond with your patients; committed to reconnecting with your purpose; eager to have fun, this is the place for you.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm in an outpatient primary care setting. You will see on average 20 patients per day.
We welcome candidates who have 2-3 years of experience, but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with above-market bonus options. You will also be offered medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, 7 federal holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a 401k match plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in the Orange City, Orlando area with world-famous theme parks like Disney World, eateries run by celebrity chefs, and endless entertainment. You will also be easy drives from the beaches on the Gulf coast and famous Atlantic beaches like Daytona.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact us for more information about this position and to discuss more this job opportunity that could fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. To get started, please apply to this post
- Valid US MD or DO degree.
- Have 2-4 years of experience in outpatient practice preferred, however, new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- State of Florida licensed physician or eligible to obtain Florida license.
- Current DEA license.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Must meet credentialing criteria to practice medicine.
- Spanish Speaking is a plus.
- Visa assistance is available.
- A competitive recruitment package.
- Competitive Salary
- Productivity Bonus
- Assistance in relocation expenses.
- Dedicated CME time and allowance.
- Paid Malpractice and health insurance.
- Excellent PTO package.
- Full Benefits Package.
- Robust 401k plan including employer-funded contributions.
- Opportunity for profit sharing – 3-4 years into practice.
All guests are required to wear a mask, if any symptoms please let us know and we can run a quick test. Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Our office is located in Health Professional shortage area and we are willing to provide J1 visa for the candidates who are willing to work with us. Also, we can transfer H1 VISA.