Enjoy a 4-day work week as an outpatient internal medicine physician in Cherry Creek! UCHealth Primary Care- Steele Street is seeking a board-certified, outpatient Internal Medicine provider to join a beautiful practice in the Cherry Creek neighborhood. Be part of this cutting-edge facility that provides high-quality, personalized care.
Here are some of the reasons to join us:
• 36 patient contact hours per week with a flexible schedule to support work-life balance.
• You'll work with a collegial team of highly respected clinicians.
• With the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center just three blocks away, you'll have access to a comprehensive network of specialists when your patients need additional care.
• EPIC electronic medical record.
• Our call schedule supports work-life balance, after-hours call is strictly by phone.
At UCHealth, we're looking for talented and inspired people - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• 4-day work week and flexible schedules available.
Join a world-class health system whose medical group has more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers serving 12 major hospitals and more than 150 clinics and surgery centers throughout the Front Range of Colorado and southern Wyoming.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization
Please respond today for a full series of interviews and an introduction to UCHealth.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
About Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond."/p>
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.