Psychiatrist -Part Time
Job Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 24
Job Shift: Shift 1
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most comprehensive behavioral health system in New England, has a new opportunity available for a Part Time BE / BC Psychiatrist to join our cohesive multidisciplinary inpatient team at The Institute of Living, one of America's "Ivy League" Behavioral Health Centers, and a national leader in comprehensive treatment, research and education.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The Psychiatrist will participate in patient care including admitting patients from the ED, management of units after hours, rounding, discharges, resident supervision and possible didactic teaching, joining a mature and collegial faculty peer group
- Flexible scheduling which includes either 24 hrs 9am-9pm Saturday / Sunday or week nights
- Benefit eligibility and the ability to augment pay with additional per diem shifts
- A dedicated call room and consistent backup support from administration and nursing
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Applicants will be eligible for academic appointments through our affiliation with the University of Connecticut, School of Medicine
- Opportunities for additional paid call
- Per diem options are available too
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Psychiatrists MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located near Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
If you'd like to BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE, please contact:
or call/text 860-324-0073
Apply for Psychiatrist -Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.