Internal Medicine - Burley, ID - Cassia Regional Hospital
- Employment is with Intermountain Hospital Group
- One Board Certified/Board Eligible Internist is needed to join a group of two at Cassia Regional Hospital
- This position will work in the outpatient hospital-based internal medicine clinic
- Call will be 1:9 as a part of the hospitalist call group
- Beautiful location near the world famous Sun Valley Resort, Snake River, and Sawtooth National Forest
- Office space is located on the campus of Cassia Regional Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access facility
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted Idaho MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and residency stipend available
- Competitive salary with transition to production
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
DISCOVER BURLEY, ID https://visitsouthidaho.com/blog/?location=burley-id
Burley is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of the beautiful Snake River in Cassia County. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air, a relaxed pace, lower cost of living and plenty of "breathing space". Population is 11,000 with a service area of ~50,000. Tertiary care centers are just 2 1/2 hours north to Boise or 2 hours and 45 minutes south to Salt Lake City, Utah. The great outdoors is just minutes away. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Sawtooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities; including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Burley also offers a local's favorite ski resort, Pomerelle, which caters specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, and features 24 expertly groomed slopes, advanced to beginner runs, & 2 terrain parks. Sun Valley ski resort, world famous vacation destination, is less than two hours away. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Burley offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from work as well.
Apply for Internal Medicine - Burley, ID - Cassia Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.