Family Medicine with OB | Progressive, Mission Driven FQHC | Northern California
• Largest provider of Ob services in the county is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine
• Join a stable, growing team of Family Practitioners, Internists, APPs, FMOBs, ObGYNs, and CNMs
• Provide full spectrum care including primary care, inpatient care, and obstetric care with vaginal deliveries (opportunity for surgical OB)
• Minimum fulltime requirement is 28 patient contact hours
• Flexible scheduling options available - part-time and full-time
• Opportunity for involvement with Family Medicine Residency - Core Faculty Position Available
• 17 HPSA
Competitive compensation package offered that includes guaranteed salary, production incentives, quality incentives, OB call pay, and student loan repayment
• Multiple federal and state loan repayment programs available including CalHealthCares, which rewards up to $300,000 in loan repayment over 5 years
• Generous benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement, profit sharing, 29 days PTO, CME, Sign On, and Relocation
Situated on California's North Coast this world-famous coastal community is the market and cultural hug for the region
• A relaxed, coastal community culturally protected by the 'redwood curtain' that offers stunningly beautiful ocean views and landscapes
• Unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation - hike, bike, camp, surf, fish, hunt, ski, golf, and more!
• Vibrant cultural arts and entertainment scene - enjoy award winning wineries, micro-breweries, farm to table restaurants, farmers markets, art galleries, festivals, symphony, and opera
• Strong educational system for primary and secondary education
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Family Medicine with OB | Progressive, Mission Driven FQHC | Northern California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.