Bone Marrow Transplant & Malignant Hematology Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- New Hem/Onc fellowship just approved!
- Elevate our Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (RGH, 640 beds)
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- Stem Cell Lab development underway!
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- Full support in the development of a comprehensive and accredited Bone Marrow Transplant Program, as well as novel Cellular Therapy treatments, including CAR-T immune-therapies.
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center , the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- CAR-T immune therapies
- BMT Team:
- Transplant Manager embedded
- 3 physicians
- Salary guarantee + Sign On Bonus
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan , 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Bone Marrow Transplant & Malignant Hematology Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.