Physician, Medical Pain Management - SSM Health Medical Group, Oklahoma
Employed Pain Management Opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK
SSM Health Medical Group is seeking a Medical Pain Management Physician to join our talented team of multidisciplinary providers. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in Pain Management, or Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with medical pain management experience. We are seeking a talented physician that is dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans.
SSM Health Medical Group is a multidisciplinary group of 300 physicians and providers across Oklahoma. SSM Health Medical Group is a part of the 4-state SSM Health system, spanning from Oklahoma to Missouri, Wisconsin, and Illinois. SSM Health values work/life balance and strives to ensure that our physicians have a well-balanced schedule to maintain personal and professional wellness.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Step into Ready-Built Practice
- Transition into Practice Alongside Retiring Physician
- Experienced APP in Practice
- Practice Located in North OKC - Easy Access from Broadway Ext.
- Build Referral Relationships with Full-Spectrum of Specialists
- Using Epic for EMR
- Employed Position - Guaranteed Base + for 2 Years
- Competitive Compensation & Full Benefits
- CME/Business Allowance - $5,000 Annually
- 288 Hours of PTO/Vacation Annually
SSM Health in Oklahoma
Oklahomans are known for their commitment, compassion, and care. As Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver those same values to every person who steps through our doors. You can trust that when you're here, you're heard. You're prayed with, and you're understood. Because that's how healing happens - through the power of presence.
We are Saints in Action. Here for Oklahoma.
For more information on SSM Health or Oklahoma City, please contact Brooke Byler, SSM Health Physician and Provider Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this site.