· Community Regional Hospital employment model group seeking BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Recently trained fellows preferred.
· Very stable cardiothoracic practice consisting of 3 Surgeons with combined 50 years' experience at same institution.
· 60% Cardiac Surgery, 30% General Thoracic, 10% Vascular
· Advanced cardiothoracic and vascular surgical technology with minimally-invasive DaVinci XI Robotic Thoracic procedures, Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation, Surgeon lead TAVR and Mitra-Clip programs, and many others.
· Monday-Friday with 4 OR days (per surgeon) and typically 5 to 10 cases per week. Two dedicated cardiothoracic operating rooms supported by a dedicated OR team and cardiac trained anesthesiologists.
· Team is supported by APPs (6 PAs, 1 NP)
· Clinic days with expectations of 12-20 patients per clinic week, including rotations in Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology and Heart Valve/TAVR Clinics.
• Tidal Health Peninsula Regional Medical Center, in Salisbury, Maryland, is a level three trauma center which serves the Eastern Shore of Maryland, parts of Delaware and parts of Virginia. At 292 beds, Peninsula Regional is the region's largest, most advanced healthcare facility, and has been meeting the needs of the Delmarva Peninsula since 1897. Our coastal community offers sandy beaches, offshore fishing, lush golf courses, sailing, boating and much more!
•2 hours from Baltimore, Washington DC, and Philadelphia
•Wonderful, appreciative, hard-working patients
•Compensation / Benefits
•Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus (production, outcomes, efficiency)- Top 15% in USA
•Six weeks' vacation (including CME)
TidalHealth is also proud to be an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN), a group of academic and community-based clinical researchers designed to provide new opportunities for research collaborations.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.