Residency Outpatient Clinic Director
They provide appropriate levels of supervision to promote patient safety and create an effective learning environment by acting as role models for future generations of physicians -- demonstrating compassion, commitment to excellence, professionalism, and a dedication to life-long learning and quality improvement.
- Clinically practicing physician with current board certification.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Maryland
- Eligible for unrestricted Active Medical Staff Privileges in Internal Medicine or a subspecialty of Internal Medicine
- At least three years of documented successful clinical educational experience directly teaching residents
- At least three years documented experience in outpatient clinical care
- At least one year of documented experience overseeing the operations of an outpatient clinic.
- A skilled clinician who prioritizes patient-centered care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The understanding and ability to teach as measured by the success of the residents that they have trained
- Demonstration of professional behaviors that allow the Program Director to serve as a role model
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with TidalHealth's values and behavior standards
- The ability to manage a departmental budget and staff
- Abundance of water activities: boating/sailing, fishing, swimming/beaches, etc.
- Excellent public and Private schools - elementary, high school, colleges
- Sports, Cultural arts and history
- Driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Ocean City
This position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage & Onsite Daycare!
TidalHealth is also proud to be an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN), a group of academic and community-based clinical researchers designed to provide new opportunities for research collaborations.
Apply for Residency Outpatient Clinic Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.